City of Metropolis Spring Clean Up Weeks
April 24-28 and May 1-5, 2017
ALL ITEMS MUST BE:
– Boxed or Bagged unless bulky items (furniture, white goods, etc.)
– At your Normal Pick Up Point
– Within 5 feet of your trash container.
– Carpet/Padding rolled and NO larger than 3-foot x 3-foot rolls.
– SMALL amounts of lumber MUST be bundled no larger than 4-feet long.
Clean Up Weeks are for these two weeks ONLY.
Always remember to have your trash out
by 6 am on your pick up day.
In an effort to help clean Metropolis, tickets will be issued for yards with unwanted items, tall grass, etc. under the Nuisance Ordinance. Now is the time to get rid of all those unwanted items.
– Medical/Hazardous Waste
– Flammable Liquids
– Paint (unless empty/dry)
– Electronics of any kind
– Construction/Demolition Debris
For more information, contact Bulldog Systems at 877-285-3479 or the Mayor’s office at 618-524-4016.