Your July 2017 Bee Healthy Tip from the trusted team
at Metropolis Drugs II: from left: Tim Lawson,
Dacia Stewart, Leslie Lawson, and Lauren Scott.
Have Fun and Stay Safe on July 4
Everyone loves July 4th fireworks! Attending a professional fireworks celebration is best. But if fireworks are legal where you live and you decide to set them off, follow these safety tips:
- Never allow children to play with or ignite fireworks.
- Follow warnings and instructions.
- Be sure others are out of range before lighting fireworks.
- Only light fireworks on a smooth, flat surface away from houses, dry leaves and flammable materials.
- Never try to re-light fireworks that have not fully functioned.
- Keep a bucket of water handy.
Source: U.S. Consumer
1201 W. 10th St. 618-524-8400
Open Mon.-Fri., 8:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Saturdays, 8:30 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Visit our website for lots of resources
to help keep you and your family healthy!
(Nothing herein constitutes medical advice, diagnosis or treatment, or is a substitute for professional advice. You should always seek the advice of your physician or other medical professional if you have questions or concerns about a medical condition.)