Wednesday-Saturday, September 13-16, 2017
Wednesday-Friday: 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Saturday: 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Shroeder Expo Center, 415 Park Ave., Paducah, Ky.
Come and see all the exciting events and beautiful quilts on display at this year’s show. See available workshops on website.
AQS Member: $11.20 Daily, 2-day $20, $25 Multi-day
Non-Member: $14 Daily, 2-day $25, $35 Multi-day
One Show Book is included with admission.
See more than 400 AQS contest quilts vying for more than $121,000 in cash awards including the $20,000 Janome Best of Show.
- Large quilts—Schroeder Expo Center
- Wall quilts—Carroll Convention Center (second floor)
- Special quilt exhibits— Carroll Convention Center (first & second floors), Pavilion and Paducah School of Art & Design
- Tue. Sept. 12: QuiltWeek Contest Premiere, 6-8 PM. Public voting begins to select the Janome Best of Show and other top six awards, Exhibit Areas & Merchant Mall, Schroeder Expo Center & Carroll Convention Center.
- Wed. Sept. 13: Jenny Doan on Center Stage: Quick and Easy Quilting, 7-9 PM. Carson Center.
- Thu. Sept. 14: All-Star Review – 6-8 PM. Eisenhower Room, Carroll Convention Center.
- Fri. Sept. 15: AQS Winners Showcase – 6:30-8 PM. Walker Hall Events Center.
- Sat. Sept. 16: All-Star Review – 1-3 PM. Eisenhower Room, Carroll Convention Center.