Sunday, December 3, 2017
1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Old and new will meet on this year’s event sponsored by Massac County HIstorical Society. Featured homes are:
- Rhonda Hausman, 3054 Lakeview Drive, which is less than a quarter century old.
- Shelby Pack, 308 Park Street, which is approaching the century mark.
- Quante Home/Fisher Hospital/Riverview Mansion, 205 Metropolis Street, which is almost a century and a quarter.
- Misty Meadows, 2550 Devers Road, which has yet to have its fifth birthday.
- First Baptist Church, 307 Massac Creek Road. The church was organized in the 19th century but the building was constructed in the 21st.
Refreshments will be served in the dining room at the Curtis House located at 405 Market Street which will be decorated by the Metropolis Garden Club. Tickets are $7 and will be available at any home, so tour-goers may start and end at any point. Balloons will mark each stop on the tour.